Virtuworks™ offers a convenient, virtual alternative to the live/in-theater experience in either synchronous or asynchronous environments while maintaining quality, value, and best-in-class security.
A groundbreaking virtual screening research platform, Virtuworks™ has transformed central location live-dial and in-theater testing into a limitless virtual environment. This flexible platform allows remote audience members to securely view content and provide their responses through options including moment to moment live dial or emoji feedback, a quantitative written survey, and/or a qualitative discussion group. During the screening, clients are able to view the online recruited audience as they watch the secure content and, with the live dial feature, they can also simultaneously view the results in real time being plotted over the content.
- Live Dial Results Watch the audience, content playback and a real-time chart of the aggregated results of audience dial feedback.
- Tune Out – A feature that is only available in virtuworks™ Live that prompts an audience to enter a short reason that they clicked the Tune Out button.
- Tune Out Reasons – Give respondents the ability to indicate when and why they tuned out.
- Multi-Content Testing (formerly known as ‘binge testing’)
- Create a playlist of videos to be shown during a virtuworks™ Live session and have audiences react to multiple pieces of content in a single session (with or without Live Dial Results)
- Emoji Dial – Our kid friendly dial designed to capture real time response from kids based on selecting up to 10+ customizable emoji reactions.
Asynchronously online content testing.
Available with post fielding dial results (standard or emoji).
Online discussion group sessions. Can be hosted with or without short-form content (e.g. images, trailers, etc.), or following virtuworks™ Live (immediately ) or virtuworks™ OnDemand (after fielding) sessions.
Offering all the same features as virtuworks Live but tailored specifically for audio-only content including podcasts and audiobooks.
Meet the Team
Cross Platform & Gaming
“In creating Virtuworks, we wanted to give clients the same experience as our in-person events but in an online mode,” said SE/ASI platform developer and Senior VP of Data Intelligence, Jason Bubenicek. “The new platform has everything needed including the ability to greet audience members in our ‘lobby’ before the content begins and personalized concierge-level service for clients from SE/ASI staff in a private “back room.”
For more inquiries, please enter your information below
or contact Holly Leff-Pressman at (310) 474-0385.
For additional information visit our ____ website