Our Coherency division is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Scientist. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Sciences and will focus on quantitative research. This person will be hands-on with statistical analysis, data modeling, and quantitative insight mining for market research projects. This position is fully remote.
RATE OF PAY: $75,000-$110,000 a year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Applying sampling or research methodology to derive quantitative insights
- Analyzing data
- Statistical modeling
- Data mining to produce quantitative business insights
- Developing / executing analysis frameworks for evaluating business problems
- Data visualization
- Cross tabbing
- Familiarity with applied research methodologies (e.g., consumer segmentation, A/B testing, key driver analysis, survey research, longitudinal research)
- Ability to quickly understand and work with large (wide) datasets, including processing, restructuring, etc.
- Hands-on statistical experience with methodologies such as
- Factor analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Regression analysis
- Decision trees
- Prior experience with statistical packages—SPSS, R (tidyverse), Q Research preferred
- Capacity to learn new quantitative software
- Understanding of marketing strategy or the business applications of quantitative research
- Ability to translate complex statistical concepts into simple language and visualizations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to adapt quantitative approaches to meet the client’s needs and specifications
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience with an applied research agency
- 3+ years of experience with statistical modeling techniques, research methods, or data science
- Knowledgeable about applied psychology and “people data” (relationship science is a plus)
Coherency is a division of Screen Engine/ASI and is a marketing insights and strategy firm that specializes in helping clients decipher the emotional and rational logic that makes consumers tick. Coherency helps clients connect the heart and the head of their customers. For nearly 10 years, Coherency has been helping world-class brands across categories uncover rich, actionable insights through its robust suite of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, including its proprietary LoveQuotientÒ, the first tool of its kind to quantify and help deepen the emotional connection between a brand and its consumers. For more information, visit www.coherency.com and screenengineasi.com.
Screen Engine/ASI adheres to all Federal, State, and local work environment health safety and compliance standards. Screen Engine/ASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES to: firstname.lastname@example.org