Screen Engine/ASI Announces Job Opening for a Help Desk Engineer on the IT team.
The Help Desk Engineer role at Screen Engine/ASI involves providing Tier 1 support for 200 users, installing and troubleshooting hardware and software, maintaining documentation, and assisting with inventory management. The ideal candidate must have customer service skills, experience with MS Office, troubleshooting skills, and an Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. The company is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to all work environment health and safety standards.
At Screen Engine/ASI, we are more than just a research and analytics firm; we are the preeminent provider of content testing and audience analytics to the world’s largest entertainment and consumer brands. Our mission is to help our clients drive the success of their creative production and marketing investments by providing impeccable data and meaningful insights that lead to actionable interpretation.
We are passionate about what we do and hyper-focused on our client’s success, which drives our growth and financial performance. As trusted advisors to our clients’ most senior stakeholders, we have a relentless focus on understanding audiences and consumers, and how they engage with content and brands. Our approach is based on direct and structured feedback, which helps us to elicit insights into performance and provide valuable feedback.
At Screen Engine/ASI, we strive to embody the following core values, which shape our culture and define who we are:
- Empathy: We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, seeking to understand their needs, perspectives, and goals. We approach every interaction with empathy, kindness, and respect.
- Innovation: We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, exploring new approaches, technologies, and methodologies to deliver better insights and outcomes. We encourage creativity, experimentation, and risk-taking.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality, rigor, and professionalism. We are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement, and we strive to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity in all its forms, recognizing that it enriches our culture, enhances our creativity, and strengthens our collective impact. We seek to create an inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone can thrive.
- Partnership: We view our clients as partners, working collaboratively with them to achieve their goals. We build lasting relationships based on trust, transparency, and mutual respect.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and help us transform the entertainment industry with our meaningful insights and innovative solutions. At Screen Engine/ASI, we are not just a company, we are a community of individuals who are passionate about making a difference.
We are currently looking for a Help Desk Engineer to work within our IT Team and provide:
- Provide Tier 1 support for 200 users in person, over the phone, and using remote desktop tools.
- Respond to support requests made in person, by phone, and by email, document the issue, action taken, and the resolution in a ticket management system.
- Escalate complex issues to Tier 2 support along with complete documentation.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows 10/11 clients in an Active Directory environment.
- Support clients using network printers and scanners, Microsoft Office, and proprietary software.
- Maintaining training documentation.
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues.
- Image and archive outgoing employee laptops.
- Install and configure incoming employee laptops.
- Maintain inventory list of all IT items and the disposal of any IT items.
- Help with the maintenance and deployment of field survey devices.
- Coordinate quarterly e-waste pickups.
- Must be able to be on-site at our Valley Village location regularly..
- Must be available Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm with occasional after-hours work/support required.
- Produce monthly support KPI reports
- 1 year of experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN / WIFI connectivity issues.
- Experience using/supporting MS Office.
- Knowledge of proper licensing in an Office 365 environment.
- Experience troubleshooting online conferencing issues.
- Supporting in office and hybrid conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Familiarity with a ticketing system and documentation.
- Experience supporting users in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience providing technical support as part of a corporate IT department.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Knowledge of VLANs.
- Some cloud computing experience
- Knowledge of enterprise-level WIFI systems.
- Experienced in troubleshooting Apple devices.
- Experience in troubleshooting Android devices.
- IT Certifications ( A+, Security +, Network+, MCDST, MCSE, ITIL, HDI).
RATE OF PAY: $64,480 – $67,000 per year
Screen Engine/ASI adheres to all Federal, State, and local work environment health safety and compliance standards. Screen Engine/ASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES to: email@example.com